KNOW THE INGREDIENTS
Are you getting enough protein?
- In India, 0.8 to 1 gm of protein per kg body weight in an apt nutritional requirement. (ICMR).
- But about 93% of Indian population is unaware of the ideal protein requirement.
- About 84% Indians have protein deficiency (IDA).
- Did you know if we exclude water and fat, the human body is made up almost entirely of protein!?
- Protein, known as the building block of life, is the main component of muscles, bones, organs, skin, and nails.
- Protein keeps your muscles strong, healthy and provides energy. And that’s not it! It also fights hunger better than fats and carbohydrates.
PROPERTIES OF ‘SUPER- PROTEIN’ LACTOFERRIN
- Lactoferrin is a multifunctional ‘Super Protein’. It is originally derived from mother’s milk and bodily fluids like tears, bile, saliva and digestive juices.
- The other primary source of Lactoferrin is bovine milk.
- This precious protein depletes from the body with ageing and due to diseases.
BENEFITS OF LACTOFERRIN
- Lactoferrin is required to maintain a healthy immune system.
- It has a protective role against gastrointestinal infections and supports immune function systems. It plays an important role in preventing viral and microbial attacks in the mucosal wall.
- This powerful protein boosts the first line of defenses of the immune system through the stimulation of white blood cells and its action of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.