About the Product: Dente91 Mouthwash is an alcohol-free cool mint flavoured mouthwash enriched with Lactoferrin to ensure healthy teeth and gums. It is also free from fluoride, detergent and sugar.
Effective against Plaque and dental caries: Lactoferrin, present in Dente91 mouthwash removes harmful bacteria from the plaque and prevents dental caries
Prevents Bad Breath: Made with essential oral health care elements like Lactoferrin, Xylitol, Peppermint Oil & Menthol, the Mouthwash helps in prevention of bad breath. Moreover, refreshing cool mint flavour gives you a fresh breath.
No Alcohol, No Burning Sensation: Dente91 Mouthwash is alcohol-free and hence has no burning sensation or dryness in the mouth.
Antimicrobial Properties: Lactoferrin in Dente91 Mouthwash has Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antifungal & Anti-Inflammatory properties.
Recommended Usage: Rinse mouth with undiluted 15 ml DENTE91 twice a day for 30 seconds and expel. Do not rinse your mouth with water or eat or drink for 30 minutes post rinse.
Country of Origin: India
Name of Mfg / Importer / Marketer/ Brand: Frimline Private Limited
Address of Mfg / Importer / Marketer/ Brand: 5th Floor, 511, Iscon Elegance, Nr. Circle-P, Nr. Jain Temple, Prahlad Nagar Cross Roads, Ahmedabad 380051
Q.What’s new in Dente91 Mouthwash?
A. DENTE91 mouthwash is first of its kind mouthwash with a unique combination of Lactoferrin, Zinc Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Xylitol. Lactoferrin is an endogenously produced oral care agent present in saliva which provides anti-bacterial, anti-fungal actions against oral disease-causing microorganisms.
Q.How many times a day should I mouthwash with Dente91?
A. We recommend that you use Dente-91 twice a day after brushing.
Q.Should I mix it with water before rinsing?
A. No. For best results, use undiluted 15 ml of Dente-91 Mouthwash.
Q. What is the ideal oral hygiene routine?
A. 1. Brush, Floss and Rinse with a Mouthwash twice every day.
2. Brush before breakfast and rinse after.
3. Stay hydrated. Dry mouth is a breeding place for bacteria.
4. Proper oral home-care regimen should be practiced regularly.
Q. Why should I use mouthwash?
A. 1. Brushing cleans only 25 to 50% of the mouth. Mouthwash is good at targeting small spaces between the teeth where toothbrushes can not reach.
2. When used regularly, mouthwash helps to reduce accumulation of plaque, prevent gingivitis and reduce tartar development.
3. Mouthwash also kills the bacteria that causes bad breath, while making the mouth feel clean and fresh.
Q. How should I use mouthwash?
A.1. It is best to use a mouthwash after brushing and flossing.
2. Add the recommended quantity of mouthwash, swish vigorously making sure the liquid is inside the mouth and in between the teeth.
3. Do not dilute it with water as this may reduce the intensity of the mouthwash.
4. Do not swallow the mouthwash.
5. The ideal swishing time is 30 to 60 seconds.
6. For best results avoid eating or drinking for at least 30 minutes after using the mouthwash.
Q. How effective is Dente91 mouthwash?
A. 1. Dente91 mouthwash is a novel approach to correct oral disorders because of its effectiveness, specificity, acceptance, and safety aspects.
2. Dente91 mouthwash contains an endogenous antimicrobial agent Lactoferrin that helps keep the oral cavity void of any harmful microorganisms.
3. It is free from alcohol as a result it does not cause dry or burning sensation to the mouth & able to reduce bad breath, gingivitis, periodontitis & plaque levels without affecting the overall biological equilibrium within the oral cavity.
Q. Does Dente91 mouthwash has any contraindication?
A.Any Mouthwash should preferably not be used by kids below 6 years of age and the same goes with DENTE91 Mouthwash.
Q. Do dentures need mouthwash?
A. 1. Yes. Dentures need to be rinsed twice daily to remove food particles and debris.
2. Soak the dentures in the cleaning solution in a container. Once thoroughly cleaned, rinse it with DENTE 91 to keep them feeling clean and fresh.
3. When not in the mouth, dentures should be soaked in mouthwash.
Q. I have implants. Can I use Dente91 mouthwash?
A. One can always use mouthwash after dental implant. But proper implant hygiene needs to be followed post dental implant. Make sure to avoid teeth-whitening mouthwash or mouthwashes that contain fluoride or alcohol as they tend to dry the mouth and interfere with the body’s natural ability to protect against infections. DENTE91 is devoid of both alcohol and fluoride and can easily be used.
Q. Should I soak dental appliances in mouthwash daily?
A. To reduce bacterial damage, it is good to rinse dental appliances in mouthwash regularly. But it is not necessary to be soaked in mouthwash.